Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its the music!

THAT's what makes this time of year so good! We've just finished our final program for this year's COS. Gotta admit,...its been a little tiring at times, but hey...most things that are worthwhile are. It's also been invigorating! What a great reminder of what's really important.
This week will be filled with exams and grading just trying to finish the semester. I am also hoping to do a little shopping. All this singing has kept me out of the stores...probably a good thing! :)
I think this next week will be a reflective time as the year comes to a close. Being a closure person processing is important to me. It's good to think through what has been learned through the year and also to look ahead and think about what changes may need to be made. To be sure, God is at work, without this processing, chances are I'll miss it. If my heart's intention is truly to continue to deepen in my relationship with God, this processing is an important part of that growth.
The other thing I've been thinking about lately is the whole idea of "faith". What will it look like in my life this coming year?
Merry Christmas to you. May you truly see Him this season. And may others see Him in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment