Wednesday, December 9, 2009

it doesn't matter how old you are...

...a snow day is a great thing! The weather here today was bad enough that the powers that be deemed it necessary to give us the day off. What a treat! I got up this morning and checked the website to find the announcement that school was indeed closed for the day. I had to read it twice! I felt like a little kid. Of course part of the day's activities included shoveling the snow and slush, then icing my back from shoveling the snow and slush. But it was great! One other thing I'll share tonight: while I was shoveling a clump of snow fell from one of the tree limbs and hit me on the head. I had to laugh out loud...God hit me with a snowball. hehe! :)
I hope your day has the joy of a snow day! Keep your eyes open. You never know what God might do!

No comments:

Post a Comment